A high standard of professional behaviour is essential for HFG. The Heerema values describe the behaviour that is expected from our employees and third parties concerned. We expect, that not only our employees but also third parties concerned, will at all times conduct business in an ethical manner and act in line with this document.
HFG endorses the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact (www.unglobalcompact.org) in the areas of human rights, labor rights, the protection of the environment and anti-corruption.
HFG Code of Conduct
The objective of our Code of Conduct is to provide clear guidelines for the way in which HFG and all its companies conduct business. In order to ensure a successful implementation of our Code of Conduct, the following reputation drivers have been established.
The values include:
- Leadership – leading by example, we help our customers to succeed;
- People – we care for our people, we employ talented people, help them to develop their talents, provide room for creativity, growth and ambition;
- Quality – we deliver quality and work efficiently and effectively;
- Responsibility – we act in a responsible manner, safety the environment and the health and safety of our employees comes first for us, we are aware of cultural differences and ensure compliance with corporate governance and legislation and regulations;
- Trust – we strive to earn trust, we keep our promises, conduct business in an honest way and are consistent and transparent;
- Financial performance – we aim for continuity, we endeavour to create long-term value and to guarantee profitability.
Compliance & Ethics Program
The HFG Code of Conduct and related Compliance Policies are part of our Compliance & Ethics Program. This program has been developed to prevent, detect and resolve possible inappropriate conduct which could harm our business or the society.
Asking questions and raising concerns
HFG has established several reporting channels where employees and third parties concerned can ask questions and raise concerns. These channels are described in the HFG Code of Conduct. Please send an email to: email@example.com or contact our Group Compliance & Ethics Officer for more information or questions.