For the Vlissingen Yard we are looking for a
HSE MANAGER (1.0 FTE)
The HSE Manager will develop, coordinate and administer programs, report and advise departments and project teams within the area of HSE at HFG. In this role you will report to the General Manager HSE. Furthermore, in this role you will liaise with all HFG departments and specially with our Yard management, Project managers and Third parties with respect to HSE.
- Communicate HFG HSE policies to all levels in the organization both at yards, onshore and where applicable offshore
- Ensure that these standards and policies are implemented and adhered to
- Ensure correct HSE input in tenders, contracts and incorporated in project plans
- Interact with Third parties; Clients, Subcontractors etc. as applicable
- Prepare and execute HAZIDS, HAZCONS and HAZOPS as required
- Assist and advice HFG personnel on HSE matters
- To develop and maintain HSE standards
- Liaise with Client on HSE issues
- Review and comment on client / subcontractor supplied HSE documentation
- Prepare HSE documentation
- Maintain HSE files and archives
- Arrange HSE reporting and training
- Ensure subcontractors and critical suppliers are aware of the project HSE requirements
- Develop, Maintain, Roll out Behavioral Based Safety programs on HFG and subcontractor yard premises
- To define and recommend corrective actions
- To execute internal and external HSE inspections and audits where required
- Attend third party HSE audits
- Update Corporate HSE procedures if gap is identified
- Liaise with Quality advisors and Project teams
- To carry out incident investigations, recommend corrective actions and ensure follow-up and close-out.
Education and Experience
As a HSE advisor you are a self-starter. You know how to interpret relevant HSE documentation and legislation and can translate this into (practical) processes. Furthermore, you have:
- A BSc HSE Qualification HVK / IVK / NEBOSH Diploma / Certificate or equivalent
- At least 4 years’ experience in the yards, maritime or offshore as a HSE advisor
- Experience with working in an fabrication / decommissioning Yard environment is preferred
- Knowledge in the (maritime and offshore) HSE legislation
- Other relevant HSE education, incl. but not limited to audit qualification, Incident Investigation e.d.
- Excellent communication skills in English & Dutch
- Valid Basic Safety VCA VOL
- Good communicative skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
Location and Contact Person
Heerema Vlissingen in Nieuwdorp.
For more information please contact Bionda van Roosendaal by email via:
A personality test can be part of the selection procedure.
If you are interested in this position, you can respond by e-mail before 23 July 2021 by sending you resume and application letter to: