Heerema Fabrication Group (HFG) specializes in the fabrication of large and complex structures for the offshore oil & gas and energy-related industries. HFG offers a comprehensive range of services, including initial conception, front-end engineering, detailed fabrication design, procurement, construction and commissioning. With a large fabrication facility situated around the North Sea and a workshop facility in Poland, HFG has facilities to design and build large constructions in controlled conditions.
At the moment we are looking for a talented Jr. System Administrator to join the HFG ICT Team.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include registering and resolving user support tickets related to the HFG ICT environment (Microsoft Windows desktops, servers, Azure/ Active Directory user management, user applications, printers, telephone, and network). You liaise with HFG ICT engineers where 3rd level of support is needed.
You identify and present improvements concerning the HFG ICT Environment
You will be interacting with users daily and supporting day-to-day company operations by providing hands-on user and system ICT support.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who has a 'can do' mentality. You should be able to think creatively and bring pragmatic solutions that align with a project organization's dynamics.
If you share our commitment and have an owner's mindset, then the Heerema Fabrication Group is the place for you. Together we will get the job done!
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server operating systems;
- Experience with administering and maintaining Active Directory services, User management, DNS, DHCP, and you have basic networking skills;
- Experience with managing Azure hybrid environments;
- Knowledge of virtualization, VMware VSphere, VMware Horizon is preferred;
- Experience with the administering of System Center Configuration Manager is a preferred;
- Power shell scripting;
- Experience with Skype for Business solutions;
- Good communication skills;
- Fluent communication in both English and Dutch.
The work location is at the HFG office in Vlissingen.
In case of questions please contact Charell de Portier (+31 (0)71 5799010).