Are you ready for a real challenge? Join us as Software Developer within our HFG Innovation Center.
HFG Innovation Center is open since November 5th 2015. With a young new team we run innovative projects together with the 4 fabrication locations. To make sure we are ready for the future and become the best cost provider, we invest in various automation projects.
These projects need skilled people with a creative and technical mindset. For our current automatic welding robot project, we are looking for a Software Developer. Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply.
For our current automatic welding robot project, we are looking for a Software Developer.
He/She reports to the HFG Innovation Centre - Manager with dotted line to the Head of ICT.
Scope of Position:
- Focus on applications development, innovations involving machine / human interface (robots and fabrication automation)
- Analysis of business requirements and translating into functional development requirements.
- Ongoing optimization and improvement of applications (continual service improvement).
- Support for and involvement in business and ICT improvement projects in the areas of business needs analysis and applications development.
- Translating TOGAF-format architecture models into systems design specifications.
- Development of web-, mobile- and windows-platform applications to meet functional requirements.
- Active and integral member of the HFG Engineering and R&D organization with a strong dotted line to ICT with an applications development focus.
- Oversee and guide external parties in development and programing tasks
- Create functional and technical specifications
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Build and maintain Windows-, Mobile-, and SharePoint-platform applications and web parts
- Analysis business processes, establish business requirements
Education / Experience:
- Either degree-level or equivalent ICT qualification or 10+ years’ experience in ICT
- Proven skills in business analysis, identifying and translating business requirements into optimized applications
- Qualifications / certified training in ASP.NET or SharePoint Development and related technologies and 5+ years’ experience
- Experience working in the offshore oil and gas construction industry preferred
- Strong (mandatory):
- Proficient (desired):
VB.NET, ASP.NET MVC, SharePoint workflow and web part development, TOGAF, Team Foundation Server
- Basic knowledge (preferred):
Oracle RDBMS, Microsoft SQL Server, SharePoint administration, Nintex Workflows
- Innovative, honest and creative attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English
- Highly analytical, able to think both holistically and at a detailed level
- Willingness to travel / work outside of home location as required [occasional]
- Strong customer service orientation and well developed interpersonal skills
a challenging role in a dynamic organization.