For the Vlissingen yard we are looking for a talented
Supervisor Fitter 1 (1.0 fte)
Tasks and Responsibilities
You are responsible for the execution of all fitting activities on projects such as the new construction of offshore structures. You provide guidance to cooperating foremen and/or fitters. You carry out the work independently as well as in a team. You report to the Production Manager Structural.
- You are responsible for the qualitative results of your team
- You can do the job safe, in time and within budget
- You are able to allocate your team in the most efficient way
- You are responsible for the efficient use of the resources allocated to you
- Of course you also make sure that the administrative processing of manufacturing data is done correctly
- For your foremen you are the main contact concerning technical, planning and personnel matters
- You prepare the weekly work meeting with the foremen
- You will keep close contact with your colleagues supervisors welding to achieve optimal efficiency of the production
Education and Experience:
- MBO/HBO level
- Several years of managerial experience in project implementation
- Several years of experience as a fitter
- Problem-solving ability and result orientation
- Able to work under time pressure without making any concessions to safety
- Good communicative skills
- Valid Basic Safety VCA VOL
- Willingness to work in shifts (and overtime if necessary)
- Good command of the English language orally
For this position we require the following skills and characteristics:
- Working safely is very important to you and you know how to convey this to your employees
- You come up with valuable ideas in your own field and support new concepts
- You express clear expectations to employees with regard to the desired output and you know how to motivate employees
- You are clear in your communication and you keep your promises
- You can set the right priorities
- You are flexible, a real team player and have a hands-on mentality.
Location and Contact Person:
For more information please contact Harm Sanstra by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A personality test can be part of the selection procedure.
If you are interested in this position, you can respond by e-mail by sending you resume and application letter to: