For our commercial team we are looking for a
You will support sales activities, and you will need to align with all departments, specialists, and potential external parties to develop compliant and well-informed tender content related to the invitation to tender from the client.
Based on your technical experience, you are responsible for calculating the costs of often large-scale offshore projects based on drawings, customer requirements, and (commercial) parts lists.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Studying requirements and drawings;
- Preparation of budgets;
- Determining the cost price;
- Coordinate input from other departments within the organization;
- Requesting prices and specifications from suppliers and subcontractors (together with Purchasing Department);
- Prepare/support for customer-oriented quotations;
- Continuous improvement of calculation and analysis models to increase accuracy and reality;
- Assisting in variations of work;
- Coordination of smaller requests;
- You ensure/support accurate file transfers to the project management team.
Education & Experience
- Relevant technical study at BSc. level (mechanical engineering, etc.);
- Skilled with 2D and 3D CAD drawings;
- Experienced in drawing up cost estimates;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, take ownership and are result-oriented;
- Good command of English language (written & verbal);
- Experience with software packages such as Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel;
- You work well under pressure;
- You can work independently, but also within a team.
Location & Contact person
Location: Heerema Vlissingen
For more information you can contact Martie Heijnen (Tel: +31 113 618 365).
We may ask you to participate in a personality test during the selection procedure.
If you are interested in this position, you can send you application until 28 August 2020 to